Re: [NTLK] BookMaker help

From: Alex Lećo (alexleao_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 17:31:13 PST

2005/11/16, mkow1234_at_aol.com <mkow1234_at_aol.com>:

> Congrats, Alex, on getting started in Newton eBook publishing!
>

> I trust you will be making some of your work publicly available for other=
 Newton users to read and enjoy..?

For sure Matt. I will put somewhere for download. I already have a
"beta" NewtonBook of my "A Curva" (The Curve), and I'm very happy that
it was made with BookMaker. I'm preparing an illustration for the
cover and studing some interactive goodies.

I hope that tomorrow I already have a final version.

--
Alex Le=E3o