Re: [NTLK] - NewTen Problem

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 04:20:39 PST

I'm still on v1.2 on my dual G5 2.0 running 10,2,4 because it runs
absolutely FLAWLESSLY but as long as I know I can restore back to v1.2
if I try the new v1.5 to see if it's okay on MY box, then I will. Any
reason I wouldn't be able to uninstall v1.5 and then go back to v1.2 ?
I can't think of any, but .....

John

11/16/05 Steven Frank issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?