Re: [NTLK] BatteringRam Pro

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 05:57:20 PST

At 17:35 16.11.2005, you wrote:

>Have you tried pressing the rest buttion?

Yes, to no avail.

>Or pulling the battery,
>waiting a few minutes and reinsterting it?

This I didn't try, but ->

>If it will let you in, it
>should happen right after the crumple up animation.

Unfortunately, I hadn't known that.

>Another thing to
>try, take out the extra card and insert a card with only BatteringRam on
>it. Perhaps there is a package that is conflicting with it.

I strongly suspect this mught have been the reason for BatteringRam
to not work (prime suspect might be IndexFixer, which is started too
automatically upon card insertion). Well, it was the brain wipe for me.
Text could be recovered from wetware memory. Next time around, I'll
know better.

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html