Re: [NTLK] [TotallY OT] but what a riot!

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 11:07:18 PST

On Nov 17, 2005, at 7:55 PM, John wrote:

> Okay, yes, you are absolutely correct.
> Sorry, John

What a bunch of babies on this list, jumping on someone's ass because
they posted a stupid letter once, I could understand if it happened
everyday. And i might add that he did label it Off Topic, If you are
not interested in anything that does not concern Newton just do not
read anything that says OT. Simple?? I guess not.

Richard