Re: [NTLK] [TotallY OT] but what a riot!

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 14:56:31 PST

Matt,

While I understand your point, some of us who have been on the list for
a long time, enjoy a funny diversion once in a while.

The message was clearly marked as [Totally OT] so it was easy to skip
if you didn't want to read it.

In my case, I checked it out and had a good laugh. But if I didn't
want to read the message, all I had to do was hit the DELETE button.

Simple.

Anyhow, back to lurking and enjoying the list and hoping Laurent will
create an NCU replacement for OS X.

Sushi