[NTLK] [FS] Personal LaserWriter 320

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 18:19:56 PST

I have used this LaserWriter, exclusively with my 2100. It works
flawlessly, but since I am selling off all my Newton gear as well, I
thought I would let the ground have first crack at it. The printer comes
with power cord / printer cord ( you need a dongle ) and a fairly new (75
pages printed) toner cartridge. The first person to let me know they want
it, has it. All I am asking is $25 CDN for the printer and you cover the
cost of shipping and handling. I am located in Langley, British Columbia
Canada (V2Y 2X1).
THANKS

Ted