Re: [NTLK] Massive subscriber list cleanup

From: George Nix (gnix_at_macrevs.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 07:58:57 PST

I'm still here as well. Just like to lurk a lot. I enjoy catching up on
the condensed version every couple days, and like to see what's still being
developed out there for the green. Still use my 2100 everyday to schedule
my life. I gave my 130 to my daughter to use.

I was looking through my Notes the other day and I have some files as far
back as 1996 archived and filed by subject (I've kept them because they're
useful to look back at). I am sure that many others have similar files - or
I'm just a pack-rat.

Thank you for keeping the green alive!

--
George Nix