[NTLK] More about my Almanac

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 13:05:47 PST

DJ asked me to post the partial table of contents I had in a file so you
could get a better idea of what's in the Almanac:

Automotive Antifreeze
Automotive Tire Size Designation
Computer Bits...
Computer Chat Abbreviations
Computer Computer File Types by Extension
Computer Country Code Top Level Domains
Computer Decimal ASCII Codes
Computer Emoticons
Computer HTML Special Characters
Computer Microsoft Internet Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
Computer POP3 Commands
Construction/Mechanical Allowable Spans for Floor Joists
Construction/Mechanical Bolt Torque Factors
Construction/Mechanical Common and Box Nails
Construction/Mechanical Decimal and Milimeter Equivalents of Fractional
Inches
Construction/Mechanical Finishing Nails
Construction/Mechanical Lumber Grades (Hardwood)
Construction/Mechanical Lumber Grades (Softwood)
Construction/Mechanical Lumber Sizes
Construction/Mechanical Machine Screws
Construction/Mechanical Sandpaper Grits and Usage
Construction/Mechanical Select Appearance Lumber Grades
Construction/Mechanical Self Tapping Screws
Construction/Mechanical US Bolt Grades
Construction/Mechanical US Bolt Torque Specs
Cooking/Food Amount of Caffeine in Foods
Cooking/Food Champagne Buying Guide
Cooking/Food Chili Pepper Heat Ratings
Cooking/Food Cooking Terms
Cooking/Food Ingredient Substitutes
General Knowledge Academy Award Winners
General Knowledge Airline Phone Numbers
General Knowledge Anniversary Gifts
General Knowledge Anniversary Name
General Knowledge Area Codes
General Knowledge Area Codes by State
General Knowledge Birthstones
General Knowledge Business Types
General Knowledge Calendars
General Knowledge Chinese New Year
General Knowledge Climate of 100 Selected U.S. Cities
General Knowledge Military Ranks for the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
General Knowledge Miss America Pageant Winners
General Knowledge Paper sizes
General Knowledge Phonetic Alphabet
General Knowledge Poker Hand Ratings
General Knowledge Presidents of the United States of America.
General Knowledge State Information
General Knowledge The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
General Knowledge Tipping Guide
General Knowledge Zodiac Signs
Health and Body Blood Types
Health and Body Nutrition Labels
Health and Body Sun Protection Factor SPF
Health and Body Target Heart Rate
Health and Body Vitamins
Math and Science Beaufort Wind Scale
Math and Science Composition of Air
Math and Science Constants
Math and Science Conversion Factors
Math and Science Fields of Science
Math and Science Gravity of Planets
Math and Science Layers of the Atmosphere

And more to come in version 2.0. If you have tabular data that you think
would fit in this book, Email it to me and I'll try and include it in the
next version.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/