Re: [NTLK] What is the eMate's CTRL key for?

From: Joost van de Griek (jvdg_at_jvdg.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 19:46:12 PST

On 11/19/05 2:28 AM, Frank Gruendel wrote:

> the subject says it all. What do I need this key for? Whenever I test an eMate
> I fixed, I can test every single key except the CTRL key because nothing ever
> happens when I press it.

I guess it's just there because it is a fairly standard and oft-used
meta-key on computer keyboards, even though it isn't widely used (if at all)
in the Newton OS.

One way to test it would be to connect to a UNIX box with PT-100 and see if
it works, I guess.

,xtG
.tsooJ

--
Be sure not to program a "Kill Everyone in the Room" option into it.
Far too many people make that mistake when programming their robots.