Re: [NTLK] More about my Almanac

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 11:05:30 PST

The Almanac is a Newton 2100 book. It is at DJ Vollkasko's site. The link on
my web site went to a Newton page I liked. It has since gone down. So I
suppose I should remove the link. My web site in my address is just part of
my signature. DJ had posted about the Almanac in an earlier Email announcing
a number of new Newton books. I hope this clears everything up.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

John said:
<snip> Also, in trying to find out what this [Almanac] is I checked your
homepage and still saw no reference to it, although when I clicked on
"Newton Software" this is the resulting page I got:
"Not Found