[NTLK] SER-001 Fix

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 13:53:31 PST

Thanks to permission from Frank Gruendel who took the time to photograph
all the close-ups of the Newton 2x00 case top and bottom from the inside
to show exactly where to reduce a few slivers from here and there so
that when you install a SER-001 your case is able to completely close
back up the way it was meant to without any stresses created by a very
tight fit, I have posted "his" work on one of my servers just as a
convenience for myself and anyone else who may benefit. Again, this is
all Frank's terrific work and it is much appreciated. Here's the link:

http://1234zzzz.com/pub/SER-001-FIX.jpg

Again, many thanks to Frank for sharing this valuable knowledge. I think
I remember reading that if the case gets too much pressure from the
implant that a crack can actually develop in the Newton case as a direct
result.

John