[NTLK] Yet another set of blues!

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 05:47:39 PST

Hi guys - I"m back!
With - you've guessed it - another problem!
Bluetooth this time. Can't get it to pair my 2100 to my Mac (iMac G5
10.4.3, Ambicom BT2000CF+ adapter).
Won't discover the Mac when I use either of the BT2000 cards in
Prefs. and then hangs on the discover slip. Needs a reset to get rid
of it.
If I try the Generic card in prefs., then it discovers ok but
immediately it finds the Mac it crashes into an auto-reset which of
course wrecks the operation.

Any clues, pointers etc. to reduce my frustration level?

Thanks!

Brian