[NTLK] Ergonomics question. How do you hold your Newton 2x00?

From: mkow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 10:54:54 PST

It's a valid topic for discussion, John, though I doubt there will be two much overall difference between each Newton user's technique.

I prefer to use the MP 2X00 in hand-held portrait mode while reading eBooks, writing notes, or playing games.

The whole recent keyboard mount question seems, to me, a bit overkill. Are there that many people who feel the need to carry their Newton, keyboard, adaptor cord, dongle, and carrying case with them? If I need to type something that in-depth, I'll use a standard computer. Then, if I need the data on my Newton, I'll import it either as a text file or as an eBook for faxing or reference.

Matt K.