Re: [NTLK] Expense Plus (printing)

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 01:33:09 PST

Ok - I've got the LPR package installed. I"ve turned on printer
sharing on the Mac and set some settings up for the printer in the
LPR on the Newton (what should I say for server - the router address
or the Mac address?) and I"ve tried printing. The ethernet connection
starts ok but then it won't go any further and crashes.

What's this CUSP thingie referred to on the Kallisys site? Am I
supposed to install it on my Mac? I"m always wary of installing
something unknown in case it wrecks something - particularly as
important as printing!

A bit of hand holding is needed here I"m afraid!

Brian