Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Massive subscriber list cleanup

From: Michael Stuparyk (floyd_zeppelin_hendrix_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 17:41:45 PST

I'm a relative n00b and haven't posted anything major, but I love the
topics and enjoy reading through it. Spotlight makes it easy to use
NewtonTalk as tech support manual. ;-) Any how, hopefully when I
find time, I'll be able to play with my Newton some more, and
contribute. So please don't take me off the list.

Michael Stuparyk