Re: [NTLK] Expense Plus (printing)

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 08:31:13 PST

I recall setting up my Epson CS 740 with Gimp Print CUPS drivers in
Jaguar. I could easily print from my Newt using wifi. I don't
recall in detail how I set it up but I followed directions given with
<http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/MacOSX.php3>

I think it may be helpful to look at the directions in the disk image
evan though you don't need to install

Also look at
<http://members.cox.net/18james/osx_printer_sharing.html>

Woody