Re: [NTLK] Broken glass (display still intact) on Newton MP 2X00 What to do?

From: L.W. Brown (lwb_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 21:09:19 PST

Sounds more like he did break the glass, and the plastic digitizer film
is all that's holding it together. How it still manages to carry
current through to the pixels is a mystery to me, but you'd better not
do anything requiring pressure on the glass (like input) until you
replace the display & the digitizer both. I recall that some on the
list will do repair work, and Woody's suggestion also sounds like a
good way to go.