Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Scripting 101

From: John (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 10:47:48 PST

Hey Matt!
Wow, I haven't even gotten that far yet, into the scripting that is, but
now that you mention it I WILL, great hint, a nice time saver, many
possibilities.

Dashboard is kind of like PhotoShop with layer after layer after layer
of hidden abilities. I am still exploring.

The last thing I added was a few days ago where I added the letter "X"
to make my 2100 sleep, so as to save the manual slide switch.

Please keep your ideas flowing !!!

John

11/25/05 mkow1234_at_aol.com issued the following and I have taken
literary license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?