Re: [NTLK] Scrolling in NewtWorks / NewtSuit

From: Marco Mailand (marco.mailand_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 27 2005 - 06:20:55 PST

2005/11/27, Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de>:
> I'd like to scroll
> larger texts in a better way than I do now: with the keyboard arrows
> pointing up or down. Is there a keyboard command unknown to me
> which can scroll text one page by page and not line by line?
With holding the Apple key for a few seconds you'll get a dialog of
all kbd shortcuts, which does not show the arrow key functions,
unfortunately.
So far I use Apple & up or down to jump to the end or the begin of a
document and ctrl & left or right to jump to the end or begin of a
line. Scrolling exactly one screen I couldn't find :-(

Marco