[NTLK] Flash card battery failure?

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 00:32:48 PST

Hi list.

A few months ago I bought a couple of 20meg Flash cards from one of the regular sellers on eBay. I don't know who the original maunfacturer was because the original labels have been peeled off and replaced with blank white envelope stickers. Good eh?! These are for a N2000. Anyway all has been well until recently, I get the following intermittent warning...

'The battery on this card must be replaced. Your data may be lost'

Can't see a battery slot on the card. Is it bin time?

And since using the cards I get a daily '-48200' warning. Are these related?

Thanks,

Regards

Jon