[NTLK] OT Message for Mark/NuShield

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Tue Nov 29 2005 - 09:10:03 PST

Sorry list, this seems the only way to get through to Mark, so forgive me.

Dear Mark,

I keep replying to your mail, but my message seem to get lost somewhere
(spamfilter?).

I paid the shipping costs (plus the fee for the screen protections) on
your Paypal account on the 13th November, and confirmed my shipping address.

I am really sorry this affair is bothering you so much...

However, I do receive your messages, so you may reply directly.

Best regards,

Andreas