Re: [NTLK] Dashboard Scripting 101

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 08:30:13 PST

Unfortunatly, I don't wiki...I never got used to how it worked...
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Doug <dougp_at_ispinn.com> wrote:
> Your quest to locate any existing Dashboard scripts is of extreme
> interest to me, and others too I am certain, so please let us know where
> your research and/or plans to create a repository stand!

Wiki, ladies and gentlemen!

tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/DashBoard

Doug Parker

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial