Re: [NTLK] Does anyone Know Russ Bravo?

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2005 - 13:02:25 PST

Well, yes, I've been wandering around in his body for around 45 years,
so I guess I feel qualified to speak up for him.

Thanks, guys, for the vote of confidence - somehow my messages to Pal
didn't seem to reach him. Hopefully the one I've just sent will. And
the card should be with him any day now.

As a general principle, I'd encourage list members buying or selling
items from other list members to contact them direct rather than
question their integrity publicly, but I'm glad we're able to speak up
for each other when the occasion demands it.

Yours Greenly

Russ, UK

"Sometimes we're so busy we should be called human doings, not human
beings. Maybe it's time to do a little less, and be a little more."