Re: [NTLK] [NTLK] Bluetooth help wanted (Blunt/PICO)

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 20:17:13 PDT

I am using the Ambicom purple antenna card... So this might be a
source of differences?

On Oct 2, 2005, at 7:18 AM, Andreas Nijenhuis wrote:
<snip>
> Pairing with a PowerBook (Pismo, 10.3.9, USB Bluetooth dongle) was kind
> of difficult, but I succeeded eventually. I had to slow down the
> bluetooth exchange rate to 115200 though.
I never had any issues pairing with my Powerbook G4 (Ti with generic
thumb).

> My Ericsson T610 was never 'seen' by BT Setup (which however now and
> then
> sees the bluetooth modem of my neighbour !).
I did have some problems with the T610 as well, but eventually got
that to pair.

> Sending files with BT-OBEX works to the PowerBook, but receiving from
> the
> PowerBook always fails (the Book doesn't find the receiving device).
Never had issues with that either, always works flawlessly, which is
cool... Perhaps the pairing isn't quite right.

> Any similar experiences out there=3F Any advice=3F Thanks a lot for
> giving =
> me
> some clues and hints.

I would try pairing with the PB again...

Marty