[NTLK] [OT]: Are there Antenna/RF Designers in the house?

From: newton_at_allaboutjake.com
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 06:55:21 PDT

Hi folks.

Are there any RF engineers on list? I'm working on the next version of
the BT-001 module. This one will use Blunt compatible (hopefully) module.
 However the module does not have a built-in antenna, so I'll need to
design an antenna on-board.

I have a design for using surface-mount antenna which I hope will work
well. I don't have the equipment (or money, or desire) to do an interive
design and optimization, so I'd like to get something "good enough" on the
first try.

Do we have any experts in the house?

Thanks,
Jake