[NTLK] operating system

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 09:46:55 PDT

The more I absorb regarding the Newton operating system, the more I am
impressed.

How could it be then that when I use my Newton it's natural, then I go
back to my PowerMac and wonder how convoluted OSX has become, albeit
still the best mainstream thing going. I would NEVER return to the
gates of hell [no pun intended, well maybe a little] only to find
PeeCee's homogenizing society. But as good as OSX is on my desktop, I
am still stunned by the shear simplicity, grace in motion, intuitive
nature, and the the whole Newton approach. Positively there is a fire
at the core of this nucleus.

Why in the world has not the Newton been resurrected by the powers that be.

My only conclusion is collusion.

The depth of intuition shines bright and the color is green ;-) John
Ocean City, NJ USA