Re: [NTLK] Recommendation for Sentance Casing

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 11:22:43 PDT

    Don't know if I understand you correctly, but I think you can do what
you want without any add-on.

    Select all the text you want (hold down the pen and drag it through the
paragraph) and draw a line through the middle of the selection,
top-to-bottom for lower case or bottom-to-top for upper case.

    Does that work for you?

    If not, Hilite2000 can do a few more things.
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize/h2k.html

    There are no things that a newton can`t do regarding text manipulation!

Daniel