Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Month :: mundane

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 04 2005 - 12:33:28 PDT

On Oct 4, 2005, at 3:25 PM, John Hay wrote:

> Assuming I have some amount of names, notes, dates, packages, =
installed
> on my 2100, is it unwise or potentially harmful for me to leave, for
> example MoreInfo installed, then install TimeTrax and run TimeTrax?

Considering that I once had More Info, Dateman, Action Names and=20
TimeTrax all installed at once, and all working fine, I doubt it. ;-)

Seriously, keep them both around. They can both add slots into entries=20=

in the soups, but if a particular app doesn't need that slot, it=20
ignores it. That's one of the beauties of the soup structure. Run 'em=20
both!!!! And be happy. In fact, if you have Avi's Backdrop, you can set=20=

it so that when you tap on the date in the upper left corner, either of=20=

those apps will open. I have mine set to open Action Names, but I=20
switch it with Overlord on occasion, because it's easy to switch. :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa