[NTLK] Faxing to powerbook and RTF

From: MJT (t_e_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 00:19:48 PDT

Hello Can anyone tell me how to connect directly to a powerbook pismo
so I can fax ( from newton to pismo) instead of plugging into a phone
plug in the wall.
What cables can you use between modems to do it.

Also what program can you use to view RTF files ( with pictures in
them) on a mac that have been x-ported from the newt that can view
the picture in the file, they all can view text but not pictures.
Windows wordpad is the only one that works. Word and TextEdit does not.

Thanks