[NTLK] Looking for something better than "Notes"

From: Koby Crooks (kobycrooks_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 21:29:48 PDT

I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions for a note taking/
project organizing app for the Newton that offers more features than
notes (especially in terms of outline functionality - I am a big user
of OmniOutliner for OS X and would love to find something akin to it
for the Newton). Basically, I need something just a step up from a
basic simple text tool - something that can add columns, something
that copies the format of the outline and not just the text (that
drives me nuts about Notes) and something with a bit more flexible
interface (line spacing, etc)... I would be happy to settle for any
improvements to be honest...
Thanks
Koby