Re: [NTLK] Memory - Freeing up space

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 06 2005 - 10:11:43 PDT

I have simple mail on my 2100 (pop only) and don't
have *any* enrout apps on my newt....
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Koby Crooks <kobycrooks_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> I am trying to free up some internal memory space on
> my 2100... if I
> delete enroute, enroute core, and the enroute rule
> editor will I
> still be able to use simple mail and the in out box
> to send/receive
> email? Is it just a mail app or is it core to the
> email functionality
> of the newton?
> TIA
> Koby

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

http://mail.yahoo.com