Re: [NTLK] Happy Thanksgiving to all

From: Norman Palardy (npalardy_at_great-white-software.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 21:20:08 PDT

On Oct 10, 2005, at 9:02 PM, Andrei Chichak wrote:

> Here in Canada, harvest is coming to an end, the weather is heading
> south,
> and snow is surely a couple of weeks away.

An end ?
Not yet around these parts Andrei (I'm just south of Red Deer near
Innisfail)
Guys are working long nights with the few warm days we've been getting
to scramble and try and pick up all the grain they can but it's still
hard as a lot of fields are still so darned wet the big machines sink
right in.
Lots of rain made for lots of crops but some are having a hard time
getting it off the fields