Re: [NTLK] Form Follows Function (was something else, I forget now ;-)

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 11:00:21 PDT

It is not humanly possible to offend me, as I have been kicked, screamed
at, beat up, yelled at, been made the butt of every conceivable joke,
ridiculed until the sun goes down, and there is are no longer any words
which can hurt me ;-)

Stones on the other hand can still break my brittle bones.

It's all in fun. <G> Otherwise I'd cry a river of tears from moment I
get out of be to the second I hit the sheets. What doesn't kill you
makes you stronger, God only knows I've been making deals with the devil
until he won't even deal with me any more because now it's up to me to
make the world a bette place and he knows better than to tangle with me
<g>.

"Come to the edge." "We can't. We're afraid." "Come to the edge." "We
can't. We will fall!" "Come to the edge." And they came. And he pushed
them. And they flew.

Cheers,

John
peace through communication

p.s. sorry, guess I digress to OT land :-0
I will crawl back under my rock now.

10/11/05 RAParker issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?