Re: [NTLK] eMate Battery dead after RAM upgrade?

From: Steve (macintosh_at_globetrotter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 08:27:43 PDT

Hi Woody,
I also don't believe that I had break 2 emates just by doing the
hinge repair. The only tricky part is soldering back the 2 wires on
the MLB, and that is not really that difficult.

That would only mean that I mixed the 2 batteries. So the one I
started rebuilding was the good one! The major issue here is that I
have no battery for either of the eMate!

I'll try to find the shrink and batteries and rebuild this one.