[NTLK] [NTLK]Re: Newt and RAZR Convergence

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 02:25:34 PDT

I fell for the V3 RAZR in black - sheer indulgence and in many ways
it's a great phone, but (and there's always a 'but' isn't there?) I
don't like the menu structure and it does keep annoying me in little
irritating ways. I've come to the conclusion that I preferred my
previous Sony Ericsson!

But that's not the point of this topic really!

I just can't get the V3 to BT pair with my Newt. I've tried every
which way and no joy. Newt to iMac works fine on BT and V3 to iMac
works fine on BT. But the 3rd combo - nil!

The BT card is an Ambicom CF with adapter.

Any thoughts anyone?

Brian