Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]Re: Newt and RAZR Convergence

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 12:40:20 PDT

Il giorno 17/ott/05, alle ore 18:16, Brian ha scritto:

It's funny isn't it that just when you've sent a call for help you
manage to solve the problem! Now paired with the V3 - but the iMac
has disappeared from the list of BT devices! How come?

Tap once the scroll up in the Bluetooth Setup,
maybe you will find that the iMac is still here.

And now - how do I get the Newt to tell the V3 to dial out? I've
looked at as many Newt sites as I can think of but this particular
info - using the mobile phone as the modem - seems to be missing.
Can someone either point me in the right direction or provide
assistance. Thanks.

Maybe the first thing to do could be to select 'Dial-up network' on
BT setup window?

Such service should be available on 'Modem port' settings.

Adriano