Re: [NTLK] Converge

From: William Pociengel (hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 16:57:24 PDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
> William Pociengel wrote:
>
>>a phone is the ideal size to hold to your head, a Newton is the ideal

> Do you think that the Newton 2x00 is too big to hold to your head?
>
> Put your ear where the speaker is and your mouth where the microphone is.
>
> Now you see that Apple's designers were thinking of the phone/PDA convergence
> back in 1996.

just because I can fit into a barrel doesn't mean it's the idea thing to
wear ;-) grab your newt like that and then hold a conversation with
someone for 30 minutes. let me know what you think ;-)

--
special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too far
along a path that you cannot explain anymore.