[NTLK] NCU

From: WIley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2005 - 08:20:20 PDT

Well, that's not the problem on my system. Safari downloads the
archive without adding txt and the package decompresses just fine,
and then the installer launches. It just hangs forever at "preparing
to install". Does anyone have the installed components and the paths
to where they go? Maybe I can just manually install it.