Re: [NTLK] full screen clock?

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 19 2005 - 07:10:35 PDT

Yes, ditto, would love a great clock app that fills the screen.

Also worthy is a very useful Newton package I stumbled on called
ScratchBack by deepFocus which I keep as the backdrop. It's just really
a black scratch pad you can scrawl on if you're driving in your car for
example and can't keep looking away from the road to click your way to
get to a new note or something. All you do is leave ScratchBack as your
backdrop, flick your Newt on, pop out the stylus and start writing
freehand. Further, you can of course set the handwriting recognition to
recognize or just draw. I'm sure I've avoided at least one car crash
this way when a fleeting thought transverses my little brain and I have
to write it down on something somewhere real fast or it's gone for good.

John

10/19/05 Madscientist issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?