Re: [NTLK] Change "date sent" tag in SimpleMail

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 10:15:41 PDT

Frank,

> For a start, it should be possible to simply
> set the Newton's date to the note's creation
> date

What a fascinating idea - I hadn't even considered it. I don't know
how to program, so your 4 step process is way beyond me. I suspect
that others could do it, but I doubt there's a clamor for such a
function. As it is, I mail my Notes at the end of the day, and they
at least get archived on the appropriate day. Those 250+ Notes from
the past year or so? Well.... they're either not filed well or at
all. For now, moving into the future, it seems that I can adjust to
my workflow. About the past, well, if I have time I'll laboriously
change the date, mail the Note, change the date, mail the Note, etc...

Michael