[NTLK] 2x00 Memory expansion Stage 1: Poll Needed

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 11:25:46 PDT

     A few days ago someone mentioned that a poll off of this list could =
be set up (mentioned in another conversation about logistics and polling =
of Newton users), or that they were willing to set one up. I'd like to =
take you up on that offer? If you can setup and get a poll hosted, I =
would like to hear from you. Just write me goodwing (at) aafes (dot) =
com. We can discuss the details once you write me off list.

     This poll would be for the possibility of the Newton 2x00 memory =
expansion beyond 4 meg internal. There are those interested, no names =
will be mentioned right now. But they ask "How many people would be =
interested?" Figure the least we can do is create a poll and see who =
we could find. :D

     If you can setup a poll, that would be a great help! =20

 |||=20
 )|( Doctor Clu / Greg Goodwin
/ | \ =20