Re: [NTLK] Internal Memory Expansion Project; Final Call

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 13:05:56 PDT

I will offer any support I can. I have a better-than-average
electronics bench including limited smt soldering capabilities, a
microscope for visual inspection, o-scope, etc.

Currently I'm still waiting to get some BT-001 v1.1 prototype boards
made (Blunt capable Class 2 bluetooth)

Ilm glad to aid in the project, however like the BT-001, I'm not
equipped to manufacture large quantities of anything.

Jake