Re: [NTLK] Replacement tip for stylus

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 22:51:12 PDT

On Oct 20, 2005, at 5:40 PM, William Pociengel wrote:

> Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
>> The titanium stylus would have been really cool if the whole thing
>> was =
>> unbreakable. I have one stylus I keep around to remember the way it =
>> looked and felt, but don't use it. I instead have a bunch of those =
>
> my favorite was / is and probably always will be the telescoping pen.
> it
> had a really nice feel but sadly does not fit in my 2k newt without a
> mod.

Yes, I agree. I also have a preproduction telescoping pen that came
with a preproduction MP 120 2.0.

It has gold colored metal on the handle, and the point is spring
loaded! Pretty slick and it makes it less likely to scratch the screen
IMO, as the pressure of the spring loaded tip is kind of a shock
absorber.

Those telescoping styluses are incredible bits of engineering and over
design. Unbelievable really.

Marty