[NTLK] eBay reshipping

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 23:09:01 PDT

Hello,

I was away from my computer (and from my Newton) this week-end; sorry for
the delay.

Thanks for the eBay redirect service. That would be the occasion to buy
some screen protections :-)

Thanks everyone for the help.

Best regards,

Andreas

Le vendredi 21 octobre 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :