Re: [NTLK] Change "date sent" tag in SimpleMail?

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 06:10:20 PDT

Greetings, William,

> I exited mail
> I hacked mbox
> etc.

I am using Tiger, which actually makes it easier to hack at just one
file at a time. No problem, I changed the date, and sure enough, the
header is changed. Unfortunately, the "Date Received" and "Date Sent"
information is NOT changed, which means that I am unable to sort the
files according to either of those criteria. There's got to be
another line somewhere containing that information. I don't know
where, though, and was hoping that others might know. Thanks for your
help on this topic; it's frustrating to get this far and remain stuck.

Michael Wittmann