Re: [NTLK] Wanted: Newton Keyboard/ Interconnect Dongle

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 10:08:56 PDT

LOL, yes, I suppose it does <g>. Sorry, I'm really a nice guy. It's just
that everyone is always clamoring "John, how do I do this..." and
"John, what do you think about ....." and well it never ends. I
actually would help each and every person who asked me for help IF I had
the time, but unfortunately I'm pretty much forced to play Triage all
day long.

The other reason I conclude I have an obligation to help others, aside
from Aristotle's Ethics and "The good of a human being must have
something to do with being human" thing, when I was a teenager I did
untold dollars worth of property damage out of my rebellious raging
nature, which I finally reversed into a positive direction so now I
still have a long ways to go to balance out the karma equilibrium thing ;-)

Sorry, I come across too blunt sometimes. Sometime I have to just to
protect myself. I apologize for sounding like a know it all or if what I
said in print came off as arrogant. As pointed out from time to time,
even the most carefully crated messages can be misinterpreted, let alone
the ones we reply "on the fly", as was the case to what Marty so rightly
suggests, and I know was also half kidding.

.....I'm not really a nice guy, but I play one on TV! LOL.

Byebyenow.

peace.

John

10/24/05 Martin Joseph issued the following and I have taken literary
license to pass it along on a "Need to Know Basis" . . . ?