Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: secondangel (ghostland2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 08:41:41 PDT

A prototype clear replacement case was developed in Japan. Unfortunately, however, I never rec'd a
response from the developer (years ago). Thus, I never followed up. I wished I'd archived the
website or saved the photo!

I'd be interested as well if anyone has info.

Cheers. Wayne.

http://mail.yahoo.com