Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 12:44:39 PDT

I sent the contact about whether it is possible to produce more of these MP
2xxx clear cases. Hopefully his English is better than my Japans!

Anyway, I followed some links and they have a pretty active NUG, check it
out...
http://www.clubnewton.com:8080/

They even have Paul G's Einstein emulator and most of the content is recent,
June 2005. The website is very well designed with Newton graphics splashed
perfectly.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Universal Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-0849 Facsimile
www.BBCGroupMI.net