Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Want To Buy a "Clear" Newton

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 15:35:46 PDT

On Oct 25, 2005, at 12:57 PM, Paul Curtis wrote:

> If I'm not mistaking here too, Apple did produce the clear cased 1xx
> series...

These were prototypes, presumably to work out glitches in the fitting=20
of everything. In the early days, such prototypes were given away also=20=

as gifts. To the best of my knowledge, no 2K series Newtons were ever=20
given away, and I suppose it's possible there never were any, but=20
considering there are clear models of just about everything else Apple,=20=

that would be weird....
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa