Re: [NTLK] Help on programming

From: Tony Kan (tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2005 - 20:27:59 PDT

Martin

You might be able to achieve your goal with a lot less effort using one of
the calculators already developed.

ProCalcEx allows you to program the calculator and is still available. A
Google search should help you find it. Alternatively you could use the
spreadsheet and set that up.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
The first one (and the easiest, I think) is a little calculator to
help me find the best deal at the grocery store. I want to enter two
series of price and quantity and the program will tell me which one
is the best deal.
[snip]